Posted on Mar 8, 2021

VERIFY-MY-VIN by Alligood

Is your temporary permit time about to expire? Are you running out of time to get registered? CHP appointments are too far out for you?
I can help. I can give same or next service in most locations within my service area in the North Bay.
If you have an out of state title or legitimate bill of sale I can refer you to an independent DMV office for your license plates same day after I verify the vin.
Note: Motorcycles must go to DMV if transferring from out of state first time into California. Salvage autos must go to DMV. I don't verify junk cars. Classic autos must be complete - no missing parts. All vehicles must ALSO have the required US FEDERAL SAFETY CERTIFICATE 1970 & Newer, Engine Emissions Label 1968 & newer.
Call me for any questions.
Bob Alligood, Owner
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.